Skip to main content

DISCOVER THE POWER OF WELLNESS.


Do you know ?
Your body requires 90 nutrients Every day.
Stop ...............🤔
and think about what you ate yesterday,
what your child ate yesterday.
What about if you looked back for an entire week?
Was there even one day you feed your body with 90 Nutrients-? ?
The majority would have to say absolutely not.
What use to be an elderly diseases are now attacking us and our children?
Our bodies are starving for the proper nutrients and when it doesn't get it, our health breaks down. Diseases Today doesn't discriminate based on age
Trevo" has in just 1 oz of this Amazing tasting drink...

174 Ingredients
24 exotic and garden fruits
25 herbs
58 plant and sea traced minerals
Digestive Enzymes
18 Land and sea vegetables.
Phytonutrients
Essential fatty acids (plant source)
Co-enzyme Q10
1000 mg Marine Grade Coral Calcium
Citrus Bioflavonoids
20 Amino Acids
13 Essential Vitamins
(120 Vit total)
Cruciferous Vegetables
14 Minerals
5 green Super foods
Powerful antioxidants.
Trevo is available worldwide.

For Details Please Call: 233545906232
or
whatsApp me - 233556726632
Or email: emmayensu11@gmail.com .
OR
Reply to this post.
Remember to share to your friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DO WE NEED VITAMIN D?. Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, can be produced in the body through sun exposure or consumed in food or supplements. However, it is estimated that vitamin D produced by the sun has a half-life of only two weeks, meaning that stores can easily run low, especially in winter.  Recent studies have suggested that up to 50% of adults and children worldwide are vitamin D deficient. Adequate vitamin D intake is important for the regulation of calcium and phosphorus absorption, maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, and is suggested to supply a protective effect in connection with a number of today’s health issues. For example, if your body does not get enough vitamin D, you are at risk of developing bone abnormalities such as soft bones (osteomalacia) or fragile bones (osteoporosis). Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body, helping to: Maintain the health of bones and teeth Support the health of the immune system, brain and nervous
TESTIMONIES FROM TREVO HEALTH PRODUCT USERS.   “I am diabetic and have been on medication to help my blood sugar levels. For the past month, I have been enjoying the delicious taste of Trévo. Today, my blood sugar levels have fallen into a very healthy range and I am now medication-free! I love the 100% natural nutrition of Trévo!” Abraham Q., Mexico “I love Trévo and will never be without it. I’m a single mother of 5 children, 3 of which are under 8 years of age. I take two ounces of Trévo every single morning before I do anything else just to keep up with my kids! It’s what gets me through the day with plenty of energy and mental focus, and helps balance my blood sugar while also helping me maintain a healthy blood pressure. And it’s even helping to curb my appetite. Thank you so much for such an amazing product. It’s really true that health and wealth flow from the same bottle at Trévo!” Kelly L. “I started taking Trévo at the beginning of May 2010. I’m a diabetic. Trévo has